One particular session I am excited about is the NodeBots pre-compiler. John Chapman and I are working hard to put together an immersive hacking experience. With over $5000 worth of Arduinos, servos, electronics, power sources, cables, wood, tools, and artsy-craftsy stuff (all donated by my employer, CareEvolution), you just need to supply the creativity.
More details will follow later (follow us on Twitter), but here are some simple details:
- The NodeBots pre-compiler will run BOTH Tuesday and Wednesday
- You will pick ONE of those days to attend
- You will need to pre-register in order to participate
- You will build a bot to compete in the “Octogon Battle” or “Autonomous Maze”.
- If you don’t want to compete in one of those things, you can hack and build however you want.